Splendidly detailed highly colorful nutria carved from a single piece of copal wood. A wealth of geometric arcana form a layered rhythm over this otters curvy form. Want to impress someone with the genius of Oaxacan Art? This would be the perfect standalone example.
• Carved by Hand with Simple Tools
• Thoroughly Sanded to a Porcelain Finish
• Painstakingly Painted by Hand
• Confidently Signed by the Artist
• Veritable Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Copal Wood Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin Tilcajete
• Museum Grade One of a Kind Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 6 1/2" x 5" tall (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.