Statuesque astral blue horse with rope fiber tail. Amazing detail in the palm of your hand. Roberta Angeles dazzles with spiral geometry and the finest of fine brush strokes. Perfect for collectors who like densely detailed pieces in a compact form.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artists
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single body carving with a tail made from rope fiber
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin Tilcajete
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Work
Dimensions Approx. 4" tall x 3 1/2" L (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.