The work and style of the senior artist in the family of Cortez and one of the original carvers in Arrazola. A painting style with soft edges and many layers that has never been imitated by others.
• Entirely Carved by Hand and Masterfully Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• All in one piece Creation Large Scale
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 15" L x 8" wide (Large-Very Long)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.