Symmetrical sculptural excellence and a synthesis of Zapotec weaves that interplay throughout this long anteater aka Oso Homiguero aka ant bear. The perfect balance of midnight purples and Mediterranean aqua greens arranged around an striking tangerine stripe down the back. Superb choice for the collector who wants a large carving that has detail to match. One of the longest pieces in all of Port Wahakaa.
• Carved by Hand and Meticulously Sanded
• Tenaciously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artists
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Zapotec Patterned Brush Artistry
• Aztec Design Style Accents
Dimensions Approx. 13" L x 5" tall (Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.