Purple, khaki, and green Flannel Frogs provide melodic snare-drumming, making a perfect solo performance or astonishing duets and trios. Martin, offspring of Justo, is a celebrated figure-maker, and his recent creations are impressively bulky and weighty compared to previous festival figurines. Unrivaled color combos and remarkable construction combine to form a superb ensemble.
• Hand Carved and methodically Sanded
• Scrupulously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the artist
• All in one carving with Removable Instrument
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 5" tall x 3" deep (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.