Rocio's unique technique of intertwining yellows, magentas, blues, and violets creates an amazing, top-bar piece. Iguanas and wall-climbing desert skinks are Arrazola's time-honored specialty, and her meticulous approach to the spiral tail is simply mesmerizing.
• Unequivocally Carved by Hand and Skillfully Sanded
• Assiduously Painted With Brushes
• Signed by the Artist
• Bona fide Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Distinguished Indian Heritage One of a Kind Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 7" L x 4 1/2" wide (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.