Iguanas and wall crawling desert skinks are the specialty Arrazola has alway held above the other villages. Rocio's intricate approach to the spiral tail is both methodical and mesmerizing. This is a medium sized top bar creation utilizing every hue of blue and violet and offsets it with hot magentas and brilliant yellows.
• Unequivocally Carved by Hand and Skillfully Sanded
• Assiduously Painted With Brushes
• Signed by the Artist
• Bona fide Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Distinguished Indian Heritage One of a Kind Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 7" L x 4 1/2" wide (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.