Grasshoppers are a veritable cornucopia of color for most artists. Representing the crest of the Arrazola family, this Chapulina is a vivid work of art that Armando, the grandson of Manuel Jimenez, can take credit for. Armando carved the intricate design while Antonia added the vibrancy with the paint.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Masterfully Painted by Hand
• All in One Carving With Two Removable Antennae
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 8" tall 8" L (Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.