Elegant and tasteful, the classic auburn cat symbolizes the folk life of rural villages with its impeccable quality. Drawn from the Xuana Zapotec name, the family has kept their heritage alive in their work, infusing each motif with refreshingly unique personality.
• Carved by Hand with Simple Tools
• Thoroughly Sanded to a Porcelain Finish
• Painstakingly Painted by Hand
• Confidently Signed by the Artist
• Veritable Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin Tilcajete
• Museum Grade One of a Kind Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 5" Tall x 4" Long (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.