This breathtakingly resplendent avian avatar hearkens to the ancient past of Sumeria for its muse. Avelino's unparalleled grace makes for an awe-inspiring work of art that can't be matched in the modern world!
• Carved by Hand and Meticulously Sanded
• Tenaciously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Body
• Origin of This Carving is the village of La Union
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 9" tall x 6" wide (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.