Elaborate coyote with a fusion of Mixtec and Zapotec geoglyphic designs. Margarito's practiced hands produce a dazzling rich iconography and intersecting themes. A level of detail that exceeds most others of the Arrazola painting method. Splendid refinements in an original patterning technique.
• Entirely Carved by Hand and Masterfully Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Body Carving with Long Removable Tail
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions 4" tall x 4" L (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.