An ever-vigilant canine defender of homes and castles draped in an orange-hued collar, adorned with a mane of azure to indigo patterning. A masterfully-hewn work of sculpture crafted from a solitary piece of timber, exhibiting a resolute gaze of infinite determination.
• Carved by Hand with Simple Tools
• Thoroughly Sanded to a Porcelain Finish
• Painstakingly Painted by Hand
• Veritable Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Chiseled Block single piece carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin Tilcajete
• Museum Grade One of a Kind Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 5" tall x 3" deep (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.