In the rainforests bordering before the beaches of Oaxaca you will catch glimpses of colorful toucans such as this fine one. Vicente is an amicable skilled folk artists who has supplied southwestern galleries going back to the late 1980's. Vicente's talents bring the vibrant charm of the tropics right into your home. His work is a unique, beautiful touch for any space!
• Carved by Hand with Simple Tools
• Single Piece Carving
• Painstakingly Painted by Hand
• Confidently Signed by the Artist
• Made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin Tilcajete
Dimensions Approx. 4" tall x 3 1/2" L (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.