Baboon single piece carving proficiently sculpted with articulated hands on it's haunches. Gil Santiago's creations have a look belonging in a children's book with amicable half moon eyes. He's the son of the famous Miguel Santiago long considered Arrazola's legendary best.
• Hand Carved and diligently sanded
• Tirelessly and decorously painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Single Piece Chiseled Dense Copal Carving
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 7" tall x 5 1/2" L (Medium-Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.