Grape Dog Ape crafted from Germanic heights & Cozumel imaginings - bright pink ears & champagne bubble features, a porcelain-like texture and skilfully carved from one wood piece!
• Entirely Carved by Hand and Masterfully Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Attentively Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 6" tall x 3 1/2" wide (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.