This saucer eyed owl is the mark of timeless La Union perfection. Revered and respected in folk life throughout Mexico. As a figurine this buho has beautiful balanced of color and subtle intricacies in horns and wings. If you want to know what a Oaxacan Woodcarving looked like nearly unchanged since the 1970's this is your piece.
• Carved by Hand and Sanded with Traditional Tools
• Delicately detailed hand painted
• Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• All In One Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of La Union
• Authentic Handmade Folk Art from Oaxaca Mexico
Dimensions Approx. 5" tall x 2" wide (small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.