Esqueleto musician from San Martin. A village known for some of the best festival figurine makers. Wonderful accents and attention to bony detail. A Day of the Dead member of a delightful ensemble.
He's crafted with loving care and dedicated artistry, drawing on traditional techniques to bring joy all year round. His intricate skeleton form tells a unique story, beckoning your imagination with every glance.
• Carved by Hand with Simple Tools
• Thoroughly Sanded to a Porcelain Finish
• Painstakingly Painted by Hand
• Confidently Signed by the Artist
• Veritable Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin Tilcajete
• Museum Grade One of a Kind Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 5 1/2" tall x 2 1/2" wide (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.