Black rhinoceros painted in Edilberto's original fleck style. Thousands of tiny flecks on a jet black field tirelessly and uniformly painted by hand. Made to really impress in this flawless sculpted work. This unique painting captures the power and beauty of the black rhinoceros, an enduring symbol of strength and grace. Perfect for adding the finishing touch to any sophisticated interior design.
• Entirely Carved by Hand and Masterfully Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving with Removable Tail
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 9" L x 4 1/2" tall (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.