Formal indigo dress skeleton articulated in fine figurine fashion. In Arrazola style skeletons are subjects of interest for a very limited time of the year and they always vary greatly. This is superb invention mastering both sculpted sanding and painting finese.
This one-of-a-kind piece will be a conversation starter and a unique addition to your home or office. Add a touch of elegance and fun to your space with Blue Dancer Skeleton.
• Entirely Carved by Hand and Masterfully Sanded
• Conscientiously Artisan Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• All in one piece creation
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions approx. 8" L x 5 1/2" wide (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.