Sun bathed weasel carved from a single piece of wood. A bounteously detailed blue eyed carving from toe to tail. Zapotec patterns are intricately woven throughout the wavy form. Amazing work for a modest price.
• Carved by Hand with Simple Tools
• Thoroughly Sanded to a Porcelain Finish
• Painstakingly Painted by Hand
• Confidently Signed by the Artist
• Veritable Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Chiseled Block single piece carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin Tilcajete
Dimensions Approx. 6" L x 5" tall (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.