Gorgeous azure mermaids, exquisitely etched for eternity! Oaxacan masterpieces boast eye-catching individuality among any singular sculptor, putting their own chic spin on Sirena. Will she be kind or cast some mischievousness?
• Carved by hand and attentively Sanded
• Steadfastly Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single piece carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of La Union
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 6" tall x 3" wide (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.