Beautiful azure blue mermaid single piece sculpted carving. Oaxacan mermaids display some of the most individual personal touches between any one artist able to tackle this tricky water nymph. Artists put their own unique twist to the Sirena. Sometimes benevolent and sometimes mischievous. Avelino Perez's are some of the most refined being done in Oaxaca.
• Carved by hand and attentively Sanded
• Steadfastly Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single piece carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of La Union
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 6" tall x 3" wide (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.