Flaming tail blue squirrel is a captivating single piece carving. This is new addition by family elder Vicente Hernandez. An amicable skilled folk artists who has supplied southwestern galleries going back to the late 1980's. Perfect gift to inspire a future collector or artist.
• Carved by Hand with Simple Tools
• Sanded to a Porcelain Finish
• Painstakingly Painted by Hand
• Signed by the Artist
• Veritable Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Body and Tail comprise two piece carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin Tilcajete
Dimensions Approx. 4" L x 3 1/2" tall (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.