Iguanas on blue moonlit nights on the hottest of torrid equatorial climates and dry never ending days and freezing nights. Perched all in one reptile with ink work patterns for skin that border on arduous. This piercing blue-orange desert dwelling lizard is in the medium to large sized scale.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Genuine Oaxacan Carving made from Ocote wood of the Sierra Madre
• One piece body carving nothing detachable
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Pedro Cajonos
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 10" L x 7" tall (medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.