A celestial blue angel of woody excellence, featuring flower & star patterns & divine details like the toes, fingers, robe's folds, & feather-like edges. Regally crafted from a single piece of copal wood. A heavenly home for your mantel, bookshelf, nightstand, or wherever small wonders are meant to live! Make your space extraordinary with divine details like these.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Pernicketily Painted by Hand
• Chiseled Single Block Carving
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from Treasured Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin Tilcajete
• Puritanically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 4 1/2" tall x 3" wide (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.