Celestial blue angel with flower and star patterns carved from a single piece of wood. Distinctive details such as the toes, fingers, folds of the robe, and feathered edges. Divinely regal carved copal wood excellence.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Pernicketily Painted by Hand
• Chiseled Single Block Carving
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from Treasured Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin Tilcajete
• Puritanically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 4 1/2" tall x 3" wide (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.