Riding the river rapids sporting several shades of tonal blues compose the single piece carving form of this blue upright weasel. Wide eyed and expressive this endearing aquatic acrobat continually inspires the copal wood carvers of Arrazola. Very lively and expressive in it's upright posture. Medium to Large sized.
• Carved by Hand and Meticulously Sanded
• Tenaciously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artists
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Zapotec Patterned Brush Artistry
• Aztec Design Style Accents
Dimensions Approx. 8" L x 7" tall (Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.