An assemblage of arresting shades of pink lend this astonishingly contoured coyote an incomparable charm. The striking amalgam of verdant turquoise and sanguine highlights cannot help but mesmerize. An all-in-one Olivera carving that allows for a removable tail encapsulates exquisiteness in its purest form.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the artist
• Removable tail for Easy Shipping
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 4 1/2" tall x 5" L (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.