Vertical Stripe wildcat blends impressively into foliage, featuring vivid oranges, tans, and blacks. Lauro and Griselda are renowned for producing stunning copal carvings in Arrazola. This hand-crafted design is an artful tribute to the intricate craftsmanship of Mexican artisans — the perfect collector’s must-have.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artists
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving with Removable Tail
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Zapotec Patterned Brush Artistry
• Navajo Design Style Accents
Dimensions Approx. 7" L x 6" tall (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.