Silly fun nahual gato man on the bongo drum. The Xuana family are renowned for their stand out musicians. Each family member has their own unique style and specialty. Meticulous free form detail and clever simple smart color arrangements.
• Carved by Hand with Simple Tools
• Thoroughly Sanded to a Porcelain Finish
• Painstakingly Painted by Hand
• Confidently Signed by the Artist
• Veritable Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin Tilcajete
Dimensions 3" deep x 5" tall (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.