Glorious mid-sized Diablo with a brassy trumpet tone. Spectacular hues and flawless carving to complement it. Martin's creations, Justo's son, have become legendary festivos. These new gallery stars are much bigger and sturdier than their predecessors.
• Hand Carved and methodically Sanded
• Scrupulously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the artist
• All in one carving with Removable Instrument
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 6" tall x 5" deep (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.