Hefty blue hippo with endearing green eyes and smiling mouth. Festooned with geometric rows of orange bubble dots, half circles, and interconnecting triangle shapes. Crafted with exquisite detail and vibrant colors, giving it a timeless look sure to be treasured for generations.
• Carved by Hand with Simple Tools
• Thoroughly Sanded to a Porcelain Finish
• Painstakingly Painted by Hand
• Confidently Signed by the Artist
• Veritable Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Copal Wood Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin Tilcajete
• Museum Grade One of a Kind Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 5" L x 3 1/2" tall (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.