Hefty blue hippo with endearing green eyes and smiling mouth. Festooned with geometric rows of orange bubble dots, half circles, and interconnecting triangle shapes. This is a fantastic single piece sculpture for younger collectors or anyone who wants a more durable piece.
• Carved by Hand with Simple Tools
• Thoroughly Sanded to a Porcelain Finish
• Painstakingly Painted by Hand
• Confidently Signed by the Artist
• Veritable Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Copal Wood Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin Tilcajete
• Museum Grade One of a Kind Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 5" L x 3 1/2" tall (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.