Everyday we get to see a buzzing bee is a good one. Rogelio paints this abeja with dreamlike conviction. Spellbinding pinks contrasting with deep reds and oranges. Stripe markings and strikingly sharp detail.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Distinctively Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Genuine Oaxacan Carving made from Ocote wood of the Sierra Madre
• Multi Piece Carving, removable legs, antennae, wings
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Pedro Cajonos
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Museum Grade Masterwork Top Tier Piece
Dimensions Approx. 5 1/2" tall x 4" L x 6" wide (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.