Curiously cool upright maroon mouse full of expressive personality. This piece stabilizes and balances on it's removable tail. A whimsical creation for an often overlooked motif in Oaxacan woodcarving and even more rare to be anthropomorphic.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single body carving with removable tail
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Floral Surreal San Martin Style Brush Artistry
Dimensions Approx. 6 1/2" tall x 4 1/2" deep (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.