This beguiling Caliente Coyote seems to shimmer with neon flecks and dazzling geometrics. Each hand-painted detail is perfectly placed, and the mix of colors and shapes adds a captivating allure.
Tempting and bewitching, this unique and stylish statement piece is sure to turn heads. Dare to be different and let your Caliente Coyote make your look pop!
• Carved by Hand with Simple Tools
• Thoroughly Sanded to a Porcelain Finish
• Painstakingly Painted by Hand
• Confidently Signed by the Artist
• Veritable Oaxacan Carving made from copal wood
• Chiseled Block single piece carving with removable tail
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin Tilcajete
• Museum Grade One of a Kind Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 6" L x 5" tall (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.