Verdurous crocodile adorned with a captivating blend of Mixtec and Zapotec geoglyphic designs, crafted with Margarito's aesthetic aptitude to create resplendent fluorography and merging motifs. Exemplifying the Arrazola painting process at a level of detail surpassing most others, with exquisite developments in Zapotec geometric theory.
• Unequivocally Carved by Hand and Skillfully Sanded
• Assiduously Painted With Brushes
• Signed by the Artist
• Bona fide Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Body Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Distinguished Indian Heritage One of a Kind Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions 8" L x 3" wide (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.