Massive Cape Buffalo in weight and overall size. Hulking powerful sculpture ideal for table tops or mantles. Serengeti sunset hues dance all over the form. This is one of the most impressive 'Big' carvings to come our way in some time and the largest of all of our Eleazar pieces even going back 22 years when we met the gifted artist. The shaping and contouring are top tier.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Body, ears, tail and horns detach for shipping
• Origin of This Carving is the village Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Museum Grade Masterwork Top Tier Piece
Dimensions Approx. 16" L x 7" tall (Giant)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.