Magnificent and awe-inspiring grand peacock in vivid sapphire blues and vibrant alpine greens. A profusion of showy plumes displaying the entire color spectrum of Medardo Blas. This elegant pavo real is carefully sculpted from the dense ocote wood. When assembled, it is one of the largest pieces in the gallery.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Genuine Oaxacan Carving made from Ocote wood of the Sierra Madre
• Multi Piece Carving, 21 tail feathers, one body, and two wings
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Pedro Cajonos
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 15" wide x 15" tall (Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.