Packed with charisma, pink checkered shirt, indigo ears, and intense gaze. Martin the son of Justo stands tall, but pairs just as well in duos and trios. Unique color schemes and skillful crafting make each figure a work of art. These fresh favorites are larger and heavier than past festivos.
• Hand Carved and methodically Sanded
• Scrupulously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the artist
• All in one carving with Removable Instrument
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 5 1/2" tall x 3 1/2" wide (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.