Coyote men like to dress in style and go for a night on the town. In our nearly two decades of working with Avelino Perez we are incredibly impressed with his latest invention the 'Hombre Lobo'. Nahuals are feared by the Indians of North America but in Mexico the traditional way is to adapt and add humor. This is an impeccable all in one carved figurine showcasing Avelino's museum quality finesse. Subtle details and a level of TLC few other carvers have in the 21st century make this a special masterpiece.
• Carved by Hand and Sanded with Traditional Tools
• Delicately detailed hand painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• All in one piece creation with two removable horns
• Origin of This Carving is the village of La Union
• Authentic Handmade Folk Art from Oaxaca Mexico
Dimensions Approx. 8" tall x 3" wide (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.