Explore unknown depths with a glowing torch, and prepare for ancient ceremonies in forgotten catacombs. Cardinal's creative design is woven with an extraordinary finesse, giving the impression of a hovering cloak. Pay homage to Avelino's celebrated pantheon of Day of Dead artifacts, with each piece highlighted in intricate detail.
• Carved by Hand and Sanded with Traditional Tools
• Delicately detailed hand painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• All in one piece creation with removeable candle
• Origin of This Carving is the village of La Union
• Authentic Handmade Folk Art from Oaxaca Mexico
Dimensions Approx. 8" tall x 3" wide (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.