Fire textured fin flipping fish full of fun and whimsey. This is new addition by family elder Vicente Hernandez. An amicable skilled folk artists who has supplied southwestern galleries going back to the late 1980's.
• Carved by Hand with Simple Tools
• Single Piece Carving
• Painstakingly Painted by Hand
• Confidently Signed by the Artist
• Made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin Tilcajete
Dimensions Approx. 4" L x 2 1/2" tall (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.