At various seasonal carnivals devil masks and mezcal treat the revelers. Marvelous masked festivo with bottle of Mezcal. Martin the son of Justo is a legend in festival figurines inventions from the observations of village life.
Justo's son Martin is a master of creating stunningly realistic figurines that capture the essence of any event. Get your hands on a piece of history and join the party carnival style!
• Hand Carved and methodically Sanded
• Scrupulously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the artist
• All in one carving with removable bottle
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 5 1/2" tall x 3" wide (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.