Heavenly azure angel with blossoms and star patterns carved from a single slab of wood. Superb craftsmanship--note the delicate digits, robe creases, and feathered fringes! Copal wood carved to create divinely majestic glory.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Attentively Painted by Hand
• Chiseled Single Block Carving
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from Treasured Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin Tilcajete
• Puritanically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 4 1/2" tall x 3" wide (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.