A tenacity for iconic sleek wall lizards has been the forte of Maurico Ramirez since the late 1980's. Ever evolving these kinetic reptiles can hug a wall with just two small nails behind each foot or sit atop a shelf as if perched on a sun drenched rock.
• Entirely Carved by Hand and Masterfully Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single piece wood carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 6 1/2" L x 6" wide (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.