Some of the most colorful roosters in San Martin are done by Roberta Angeles. No other creature is so varied in form construction in Oaxaca. Every artist has an inventive interpretation of these alarm clocks of Mexico. This purple winged variety adheres to that reputation. Swept back wings and a unique proportions sit on a square pedestal. Roberta's are iconic in that they have stayed true to her original form since the 1980's.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artists
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• All in One Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin Tilcajete
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 5" tall x 6" L (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.