For three decades the most color rich ranas of San Pedro Cajonos are the ones done by David Blas. Like a resident of some far away uncharted tropical island this seated sapo is a prize at any angle. Mineral spring green accents, blacks, and fused oranges give an even higher degree of splendor.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Uniquely Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Genuine Oaxacan Carving made from Ocote wood of the Sierra Madre
• All in one sculpture nothing removable
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Pedro Cajonos
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Museum Grade Masterwork Top Tier Piece
Dimensions Approx. 4 1/2" tall x 5" deep (Medium-Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.