Changos are the primates who like to wear people clothes. Oaxacans grew up watching brilliant monkeys on the box as spacemen, four-wheeled sleuths, and even emperors of crazed sci-fi utopias. Jose Olivera's primate statuettes are all strikingly distinct in their costume and colour choices. Adorably unique ideas!
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the artist
• Single piece carving with Removable Tail
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 4" tall x 4 1/2" deep x 2" wide (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.