Changos are the primates that like to get all gussied up. Oaxacans grew up seeing cunning simians on the small screen as astronauts, car-chasing coppers, and even tyrants of future post-apocalyptic realms. Jose Olivera's monkey figurines are delightfully distinct in their wardrobe choices & coat color combos. Sweetly singular sculptures!
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the artist
• Single piece carving with Removable Tail
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 4" tall x 4 1/2" deep x 2" wide (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.