Eye-catching Rooster student investigating the splendid Guelaguetza fest in Oaxaca an unforgettable experience to witness! Magnificent, velvet tones sourced from aniline dye. Controlling the dye in a particular area is a real challenge, and fewer than a handful of artisans use it but, for over 10 years, we've been privileged enough to collaborate with one.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Unique mix of Aniline dye and Acrylic paint
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Timeless Traditional Oaxacan Festival Themed Figurine
• Origin of this piece is the village of La Union
Dimensions Approx. 6" tall x 3 1/2" wide (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.