Marvel at Margarito's brilliantly crafted Bavarian blue cougar, painted using the Arrazola technique and boasting detailed Mixtec and Zapotec geoglyphic designs. His artistry reaches new heights with his gorgeous fluorography and intricate converging themes. Gaze in awe at the splendid refinements of ever-evolving Zapotec geometric designs.
• Unequivocally Carved by Hand and Skillfully Sanded
• Assiduously Painted With Brushes
• Signed by the Artist
• Bona fide Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving with Removable Tail
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Distinguished Indian Heritage One of a Kind Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions 7" L x 6 1/2" tall (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.