Buho in a menagerie of oranges, purples, and reds. The saucer ovoid eyes have an almost soul gazing stare accented with metallic silver outlines. Perfectly carved from a single piece of wood showcasing a mastery of the art. A color scheme that draws you in and doesn't let go with it's hypnotizing gaze.
• Entirely Carved by Hand and Masterfully Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions approx. 3 1/2" deep x 5 1/2" tall (medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.