Exquisite coyote adorned with a vivid melding of Mixtec and Zapotec geoglyphic designs, crafted by Margarito's talented hands. An unparalleled level of detail achieved through his masterful Arrazola painting method. Majestic embellishments on an innovative patterning technique.
• Entirely Carved by Hand and Masterfully Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Body Carving with Long Removable Tail
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions 4" tall x 4" L (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.